Aftercare methods for acupuncture
- Important: For the pain area, within two weeks after treatment, pay attention to staying warm and avoid secondary injuries.
- Do not take a bath on the day of acupuncture. If necessary, wait at least 4 hours.
- Avoid alcohol within 24 hours after acupuncture. Alcohol can speed up blood circulation and affect the flow of qi and blood.
- During the entire treatment process, unless otherwise specified, avoid consuming raw, cold, greasy, and spicy foods.
- If drinking tea, choose black tea instead of green tea. Limit coffee intake to one cup per day.
How to use bath powder
- The best time for a bath is before bedtime, as it may make you feel tired afterwards.
- Fill the bathtub with hot water and add the entire package of bath powder. Mix the bath powder evenly.
- Soak your whole body, especially the painful areas and tense muscles, in the warm water mixed with bath powder. Change positions to immerse all relevant muscles.
- Soak in the warm water for 20 to 30 minutes. If you feel dizzy or weak during this time, stop immediately.
- Dry your body thoroughly and put on warm clothing immediately to avoid catching a cold.
How to use cream
- The best time to apply the cream is before bedtime, after taking a bath. Leave the cream on until the next morning.
- Apply a layer of cream with a thickness of approximately 1mm-2mm to the affected area, making sure the cream color covers the skin color.
- Place a piece of gauze or tissue paper on the cream-applied skin, then cover it with a non-permeable wax paper or plastic wrap. The outer layer should be slightly larger to prevent the cream from staining clothing.
- Secure the dressing in place.
How to use herbal tea
- Although we call them herbal tea, it is not actually tea and the taste may not be pleasant.
- Pour a dosage of herbal powder into a bowl. This may include many different bags of different herbal tea.
- Boil ginger water for 20 minutes (after the water boils), and pour the ginger water into the bowl with the powder.
- Mix all the powder thoroughly to dissolve it as much as possible.
- Unless otherwise specified, take 2/3 of the herbal tea around 10:00 after breakfast. In the afternoon, around 6:00, add a small amount of hot water and consume the remaining herbal tea.